At the Hazardex 2020 Awards for Excellence on February 26, the Delegates' Award went to… Librestream for the Cube-Ex certified thermal imaging wearable camera.
The Delegates' Award is an additional category and was voted on by delegates and attendees at the Hazardex 2020 Conference and Exhibition, to identify which of the nominated entries in the other five categories provides the best overall hazardous area sector product, system or service.
Over the last decade, the Hazardex Awards programme has become a benchmark for those supplying products, services and systems within hazardous areas. You can play your part in raising awareness and standards across the sector by nominating a company, product or service for the 2021 awards, entering your vote and encouraging your colleagues to do likewise. Nominations will open later in the year. For details about the 2021 event, please contact Russell Goater (details at the bottom of this page).Thank you to our Event & Awards Sponsor, CSA Group!
--Delegates' Award - Sponsored by Connectivity
**WINNER** - Librestream
The Onsight Cube-Ex intrinsically safe industrial wearable is a uniquely portable inspection device that provides live video, HD pictures, and thermal imaging to guide teams through hands-free inspections in potentially hazardous environments. Using the Cube-Ex, teams can share live visuals to collaborate with remote subject matter experts, capture valuable information, and perform self-guided work.
With dual HD optical and thermal imaging cameras inside, you can choose between thermal, HD video, and fusion mode to see and capture valuable infrastructure health and trending data. The integrated light ring and laser aim pointer ensure high quality visuals even in poorly lit environments.
The thermal imaging camera provides an additional layer of safety for workers. Inspections can be completed from a safe distance including a non-destructive inspection option for hazardous environments. Thermal imaging is commonly used to:
• Perform quick environmental scans of mechanical equipment and heaters
• Pinpoint potential leaks and steam traps
• Assess electrical systems including eroded and loose wires
• Monitor if equipment is running too hot
• Find material defects and hot spotshttps://librestream.com/products/onsight-cube-ex/
A total of 25 nominations were shortlisted across five categories for the Hazardex 2020 Awards, designed to recognise excellence in the hazardous area sector. The winners were announced at the Hazardex 2020 Gala Awards dinner on February 26, 2020. The categories were Technical Innovation, Best User Application, Best Customer Service, Contribution to Safety, plus the Delegates' Award which was voted for on the day by event attendees.Click here to see a full list of the winners and runners-up from the awards.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS AND HIGHLY COMMENDED RUNNER-UPS!Voting rules
* The competition is open to all Hazardex journal and website readers and users
* Voters register their votes by sending an email to the organisers and must identify themselves and their company.
* Voters are limited to one vote per category
* Nominees are not permitted to vote for their own company/organisation
* All votes remain confidentialContact Russell Goater on +44 (0) 1732 359990 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on attendance, exhibiting or sponsoring this must-attend event in 2021.