Roxby Training Solutions and sister company F.E.S. (EX) will be at Hazardex 2020 to exhibit their specialist services and technical training services for the high hazard industries.
F.E.S. (EX) provides a range of tailored, specialist services for industries that operate within potentially hazardous and explosive atmospheres. Our team of experienced, competent personnel have proven skills within the areas of design, process safety, Health & Safety, operations, maintenance, inspections and installations within potentially explosive atmospheres.
With the requirements of ATEX Directives within the member states of Europe and DSEAR 2002 in the UK, F.E.S. (EX) can provide hazardous area compliance, inspections, risk assessment and project management for companies of all sizes.
We at F.E.S. (EX) Limited can offer a comprehensive service with our own experienced Electrical/Instrument & Mechanical CompEx trained personnel to carry out the following services:
• Hazardous Area Systems Process and Classification.
• Audit, Inspection and Assessment of Equipment, Plant and Processes.
• Installation of Equipment in Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Areas.
• Health, Safety and Environmental Solutions.
• Project Management and Solutions.
Some brief points with regards to our company are:
• 0% accident record to date.
• 1SO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Energy Institute Co., EI Electrical committee member & EI Humber committee member.
• CompEx supporter, Energy Institute member, IOSH Members, Expert Witness, FPAL, Achilles, NICEIC Hazardous Areas accredited.
• Contributions to EI Model codes of safe practice.
• Areas of Work: Worldwide
• Client list (part): ABP, Akzo, Alstom, BAE, BP, Burlington, BG, Calor, Conoco, Corus, EPR, GE, Greenergy, GSK, INEOS, Nippon Gohsei, Novartis, Pall, Reckitt, RWE, Siemens, SITA, SSE, SSL, Trinidad & Tobago Commission, Tata, Total, Tyco ETC…
In addition to the services provided by F.E.S. (EX) Limited, our sister company Roxby Training Solutions Limited are a leading provider of technical training and assessment, committed to quality, as evidenced by their ISO 9001 and ISI Educational Oversight Certification.
Roxby offers accredited and bespoke training solutions in their first-class training facilities based at its two UK facilities, Teesside and Stallingborough, offering accredited and bespoke solutions in centre and onsite, facilities permitting.
Accreditation for training and assessments are awarded by JTL, City & Guilds, ECITB and EAL.
Courses include: the JTL-approved CompEx Modules, ExF Foundation, ExF+, Ex01 – Ex04 initial and refresher, Dust Ex05 & Ex06, Mechanical Ex11, Application Design Engineers Ex12 and the Responsible Persons Ex14.
Instrumentation courses include: Introduction to Instrumentation, Measurement & Control Appreciation and Advanced Instrumentation.
For more information, visit www.roxby.com
Roxby Training Solutions Limited
Unit 1 Wellington Court, Preston Farm Business Park, Stockton on Tees TS18 3TA
Tel: +44 (0) 1642 438700
Mob: +44 (0) 77486 37523
Find us on: