F.E.S. (EX) provides a range of tailored, specialist services for industries that operate within potentially hazardous and explosive atmospheres. Our team of experienced, competent personnel have proven skills within the areas of design, process safety, Health & Safety, operations, maintenance, inspections and installations within potentially explosive atmospheres.
With the requirements of ATEX (Atmospheres Explosibles) Directives within the member states of Europe and DSEAR 2002 (The Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002) in the UK, F.E.S. (EX) can provide hazardous area compliance, inspections, risk assessment and project management for companies of all sizes.
We at F.E.S. (EX) Limited can offer a comprehensive service with our own experienced Electrical/Instrument & Mechanical CompEx trained personnel to carry out the following services:
• Hazardous Area Systems Process and Classification.
• Audit, Inspection and Assessment of Equipment, Plant and Processes.
• Installation of Equipment in Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Areas.
• Health, Safety and Environmental Solutions.
• Project Management and Solutions.
Some brief points with regards to our company are:
• 0% accident record to date.
• 1SO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Energy Institute Co., EI Electrical committee member & EI Humber committee member.
• CompEx supporter, Energy Institute member, IOSH Members, Expert Witness, FPAL, Achilles, NICEIC Hazardous Areas accredited.
• Contributions to EI Model codes of safe practice.
• Areas of Work: Worldwide
• Client list (part): ABP, Akzo, Alstom, BAE, BP, Burlington, BG, Calor, Conoco, Corus, EPR, GE, Greenergy, GSK, INEOS, Nippon Gohsei, Novartis, Pall, Reckitt, RWE, Siemens, SITA, SSE, SSL, Trinidad & Tobago Commission, Tata, Total, Tyco ETC…
In addition to the services provided by F.E.S. (EX) Limited, our sister company Roxby Training Solutions Limited are a leading provider of technical training and assessment, committed to quality, as evidenced by their ISO 9001 and ISI Educational Oversight Certification.
Roxby offers accredited and bespoke training solutions in their first class training facilities based in Teesside and Lincolnshire and where required training can be carried out onsite.
Courses include; CompEx Units Ex01 – Ex06, Ex11, Ex12 and the NEW Responsible Person Unit Ex14, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Health & Safety and Gas Turbines.
Accreditation for training and assessments are awarded by JTL, City & Guilds, ECITB and EAL
For more information, visit: http://www.fes-ex.com/