Follow us on Social Media
Book Conference or Awards Places
Free Exhibition Visitor Registration
Become an Exhibitor
Hazardex 2021 Conference Paper - Cyber security for senior managers
This presentation from Peter Davidson, Executive Director of the Tank Storage Association, will provide advice for senior managers to ensure that risks are being managed and minimised. In managing cyber security risks, businesses will also reduce risk to commercial activities and protect their reputation.
The presentation will cover:
• Governance: roles and responsibilities, reporting, accountability, organisation structure, vision and culture
• Staff competencies: knowledge, skills and experience
• Management system documentation: letting people know what is required
• Audit of management systems and technical aspects, and monitoring of key performance indicators: making sure procedures and countermeasures keep working
• Managing supply chain risk
The presentation will align closely with the soon to be published “
Chemical and Downstream Oil Industries Forum Guidance on Cyber Security for Senior Managers
is Executive Director of the Tank Storage Association (TSA) which represents the interests of over 45 companies who operate around 300 terminals in the UK or provide equipment and services to the sector. Peter joined TSA following 10 years as the director of Safety, Commercial & Projects at the UK Petroleum Industry Association. Previous to this, Peter managed the Safety Automation Group for ABB in the UK. Peter has responsibility for the day-to-day management of the association, leading on lobbying & advocacy activities and working with the Federation of European Tank Storage Associations (FETSA).