Follow us on Social Media
Book Conference or Awards Places
Free Exhibition Visitor Registration
Become an Exhibitor
Hazardex Live! 2023 Conference Speaker - ATEX Inspections – commitment versus compliance!
Join C&P Engineering Services at Hazardex Live! 2023 to discuss the costs vs. benefits of having a committed and consistent approach to ATEX Inspections versus a reactive one that needs to be re-invigorated periodically when legal compliance is challenged.
- Hazardous area Inspections and the law – where do you stand when the regulator calls…
- The importance of having a competent installation team (including designers??), robust Initial Inspections and a consistent documentation throughout this principal process
- External Resource vs Internal Inspection Teams, (managing your internal resource competence vs verifying your third-party capabilities???)
- The role of the Responsible Person and the hierarchy of control
- Navigating the minefield of remedial repairs, dealing with critical faults by tuning out the noise
Tal Hopkins is Technical Director and Principal Instrument & Control Engineer for C&P Engineering Services Ltd. He has a BEng (1st Class Hons Degree) - Chartered since 2005 and TUV Rheinland Certified Functional Safety Engineer, a subject matter expert in Area Classification Services & Hazardous Areas and a CompEx12 Design Engineer Instructor.